I purchased the Forerunner 225 because of the wrist-based heart-rate monitor.
As a owner of a 410 (which I find often overkill, for my needs), I didn’t expect more.
I am surprised and delighted to learn that it includes an accelerometer as well. This means that you have, for free, cadence and stride length.
For a data geek, this means a lot of data to play with and, hopefully, some useful insights. More to come.
- Endurance-lit: long-running stories – http://t.co/LBSOyqHbId http://t.co/3QKJG0tbX7 via @Instapaper 2015-07-18
- Zucchero fa male? – La Cucina Italiana http://t.co/fJpc3uMe4G 2015-07-22
- RT @newsycombinator: A French Scrabble champion who doesn't speak French http://t.co/IdzcP9NOBc 2015-07-22
- Sberleffi di campanile. #acquisizioni @olschki @FleisureApp #readinglist http://t.co/Q3hlQdgdbC 2015-07-24
- Twitter weekly digest for 03/07 http://t.co/soH7d89gxS 2015-07-04
- Récolte d'été #apiculture https://t.co/mDLieehWE6 http://t.co/INJvtlvknU 2015-07-06
- Récolte d'été #apiculture https://t.co/mDLieehWE6 2015-07-06
- RT @pornsaints: Biocentrism, Wittgenstein and Michael Ende. http://t.co/wi7MMqzs7c 2015-07-07